A Message from Quality Manufacturing Regarding Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- We have ramped up cleaning services at Quality Manufacturing. Daily cleaning is taking place and there will be a thorough deep cleaning this week.
- We have added hand sanitizer at our front entrance.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for employees to keep their workstations continuously cleaned.
- A ban on all work-related travel for our employees is in place.
- We have canceled all in-person meetings from here on out to do what we can to help prevent the spread of the illness.
- Office employees who can work from home are currently being set-up to work remotely.
- We are asking all carriers to refrain from entering the shop and to keep the recommended distance of 6 feet between persons while in Shipping & Receiving.
- All employees are encouraged to keep the recommended distance of 6 feet between persons.
- Non-essential guest and vendor visits to Quality Manufacturing have been cancelled until further notice. For all approved essential visits to Quality Manufacturing, persons are required to sign-in and sign-out at the Front Desk.
- We have adjusted our shifts to reduce the number of people working in our shop at one time.
- All employees are encouraged to stay home if they don’t feel well and to seek medical care as soon as possible if they are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or are returning from an area posing a coronavirus-related risk. Per CDC recommendations, we will ask employees who have symptoms or have been exposed to others with COVID-19 to self-quarantine for 14 days.
ANNE KADUE | VICE PRESIDENT