A Message from Quality Manufacturing Regarding Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Quality Manufacturing is committed to the health and safety of our team members, customers, carriers, business partners, and their loved ones. Our team has been working diligently to mitigate the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) on our manufacturing. As a result, Quality Manufacturing remains open for business and committed to fulfilling our contractual obligations to our customers and doing our part to keep America’s manufacturing moving forward.
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping people safe. This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way. With that in mind, we have made several adjustments in response to the threat of COVID-19.
- We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- We have ramped up cleaning services at Quality Manufacturing. Daily cleaning is taking place and there will be a thorough deep cleaning this week.
- We have added hand sanitizer at our front entrance.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for employees to keep their workstations continuously cleaned.
- A ban on all work-related travel for our employees is in place.
- We have canceled all in-person meetings from here on out to do what we can to help prevent the spread of the illness.
- Office employees who can work from home are currently being set-up to work remotely.
- We are asking all carriers to refrain from entering the shop and to keep the recommended distance of 6 feet between persons while in Shipping & Receiving.
- All employees are encouraged to keep the recommended distance of 6 feet between persons.
- Non-essential guest and vendor visits to Quality Manufacturing have been cancelled until further notice. For all approved essential visits to Quality Manufacturing, persons are required to sign-in and sign-out at the Front Desk.
- We have adjusted our shifts to reduce the number of people working in our shop at one time.
- All employees are encouraged to stay home if they don’t feel well and to seek medical care as soon as possible if they are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick or are returning from an area posing a coronavirus-related risk. Per CDC recommendations, we will ask employees who have symptoms or have been exposed to others with COVID-19 to self-quarantine for 14 days.
As COVID-19 continues to have a global impact, please know we are diligently working to ensure that our staffing plans are in place to ensure that we will continue to deliver the reliable service Quality Manufacturing customers expect.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and will adjust as needed to protect our customers and our employees.
ANNE KADUE | VICE PRESIDENT